Monday, February 11, 2013

TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar Review

My first review! image
Today I received a gift in the mail! My lovely friend on tumblr bought me a TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in #5 Juicy Peach and I decided to make a review on it! 



Information:
TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar
#5 Juicy Peach (Peach extract) : prevent dry skin, strengthen skin immunity
2g


I forgot to take a picture of the actual gloss bar, but yeah, it looks like that. Cute happy bunny! image
I've taken 2 pictures, of my lips before and after putting on the gloss:


color: 
comfort: 
overall: 

image

The color is very light and similar to my natural lip color (which I like, it just evens out my lip color to a soft pink, I'm not much on bright pink/red lips). It feels quite moisturizing without looking shine and sticky like most lip glosses do. It has a slight peach scent, and no taste. However, the wear is very short, after 3 hours it is almost completely gone. It wipes off easily, eating and keeping the gloss on is out of the question, so it needs to be reapplied frequently.
If you'd like to purchase this lip gloss or any other from the series you can buy it from this site!

I think that's all for this review! I believe my next review will be a circle lens shop review! image 


No comments:

Post a Comment