Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Uniqso review, Beuberry Lurve 3 Tone Green, Solone Smoody Pencil #3, Stella eyelashes [sponsored]

Hello! I have a huge gigantic enormous review to post today, everything was kindly sent to me by Uniqso.



Uniqso is a very popular store based in Malaysia that sells circle lens, makeup, and accessories. They've been around since 2010, so they have a lot of experience with their store, which makes for A+ customer support and and overall website. Their website is very easy to navigate, if you're looking for a certain brand or a certain lens color, everything is simple and easy to find. The owner, Lee Lee, is super nice and is very quick to answer emails.

I was sent the Beuberry Lurve 3 tone green circle lenses, Solone Vivid Fantasy Smoody Pencil, and Stella Eyelashes Glitter #5034. They also gave me the 10% discount code "vi01" for my followers.
Everything was shipped in a plastic bubble mailer and arrived perfectly. The circle lens vials were wrapped with 4 or 5 layers of bubble wrap, so there's next to no way for them to get damaged while shipping.

Below I will show you how to enhance eyes with big eyes makeup & circle lenses. You should remember these tips when applying makeup with circle contact lenses.




Origin: Korea
Diameter : 16.0mm
Water Content : 55%
 Base Curve : 8.6mm
 Life Span : 1 year disposal
Also available in brown, grey, blue, and violet



comfort: 
 Sadly, these lenses are very dry to me. I've never had a problem with Beuberry lenses being too dry, but I guess there is a first time for everything. Eyedrops are a necessity every 2 hours, so I can't go anywhere without them while wearing these :(
color: 
I love the color of these lenses, but I think there's too much of the golden color. The green color isn't too saturated and kind of a pale green, but I do like that it doesn't have any blue tint to it.
design: 
The design is very light in terms of the printing, it's far from opaque, which makes it all the more blendable, and an extra clear halo effect. The limbal ring is so lightly printed it comes off as a grey. It's a fairly simple design, at a smaller diameter it would be a very natural lens.
enlargement: 
 I never find GEO lenses to look the size it's labeled as, I think these look much more like a 14.5mm or 14.8mm lens. I don't mind the size too much, if they were any larger they may not look as natural.    

Click here to purchase these lenses.





The Solone Vivid Fantasy Smoody Pencil has such cute packaging!!! I kind of want to keep it forever... So away it goes, into my box of cute packaging that I can't bear to throw away collection.



 The actual pencil color is a little different than I had expected for "dark green". It's almost like a muted gold/bronze color, which I like, probably more than if it were actually green. Also, the other side of the pen comes off and will sharpen the pencil tip, wonderfully convenient, there should be more products like this.

The pencil can be used as liner or a cream shadow, and it is claimed to be totally rub and water proof, so I decided to test that:

The first photo is a plain swatch. The second shows how well it stays on moderately rubbing. Water did nothing to the next swatch, and so the third picture is of the product moderately rubbed after being wet. The final picture I scrubbed my arm quite hard under water, and I managed to get 2/3 of it off.
I would say it is basically water/rub proof, I doubt anyone would be rubbing their eyes as hard I was rubbing. I've used this on my waterline, and though it stayed on, it really irritated my eyes :( Though, I will keep using it as an outer liner. 
Overall: 
Click here to purchase this eye pencil.



The last thing I have to review from Uniqso is this pair of false lashes, They're from the brand Stella, they're in the glitter series, and are #5034. They are a little longer than I had expected, but I love this style of lashes, and if you're looking for glittery false lashes, this brand seems really good. None of the glitter is loose, and it doesn't become loose when you wear it whatsoever. They're quite light for a dramatic looking lash too.                                                                     Overall: 
 Click here to purchase these false lashes.


Thanks to Uniqso for sending me all of these things to review!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, those lens look so intricate upon your iris. What color are your eyes by the way? They look almost golden! I don't think I've ever seen that before :O

    http://littlegrimoire.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I think they're green... Goldish green. But some people have called them hazel or even brown... Who knows! :p

    ReplyDelete