Thursday, April 11, 2013

Etude House Magic Bubble O2 Water Peeling Pack review



Hello! I'm *finally* going to be reviewing one of the products I was sent by a friend. It has claims to lighten skin as well as exfoliate, so I thought I'd try it for a few weeks before I actually review it. 





Product Info:
100 ml
Formulated with AHA and O2 water, this 2 in 1 brightening mask pack and exfoliater refines skin texture and tone for a smooth healthy radiance. 





I think people get this product confused with a few other Etude Magic Bubble Peeling products (I believe there are 5 different ones), this isn't much of a peel (or a peel at all). For the Etude House Magic Bubble O2 Water Peeling Pack, the directions are:
Massage a generous amount onto a damp, freshly washed face. Wait 3-5 minutes for a full foam to appear, rinse with warm water. Use 1-2 times a week.


This is more or less what it should look like. No rubbing involved! It does exfoliate too (maybe not as well as scrub products or the other products in the Magic Bubble Peel line, but I'm kind of glad it's not a peel so you guys don't see all of the gross dead skin hahaha) it makes my face feel soft thooough. <3 And I like the smell too, it smells like... Soap... I don't know what kind of soap exactly, but it's a light soapy smell!

Pros:
Does exfoliate
Smells nice

Cons:
No noticeable lightening
Drys skin out if used as suggested
Pricey (around $20 for the product and shipping)
Bubbles feel bothersome


Repurchase?
I would repurchase it, if I found it for a good price. I don't feel like it's worth $20 though.


I have a few more products to review as well as a SheInside post coming up! 













3 comments:

  1. i just bought it. and i think i got conned. the salesperson told me it's for everyday use :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah... I don't know, they may have just said that hoping you will use it faster! XD Really though, your skin will be miserable if you use it everyday (since over exfoliating will dry your skin pretty badly) so I would wait at least 3 days between to use it again :/ Hope it works out for you!

      Delete
  2. I have used this product in the past and wasn't really happy with it either. I have recently started using a how to tighten skin and have been finding it helps a bit, you should try it out :)

    ReplyDelete